INDUSTRY-LEADING WORK. AWARD-WINNING CULTURE.
Year after year, Klein Hall has been named to Inc. 5000 Best Workplaces, a prestigious list that ranks businesses around the world based on the strength of their company culture and the breadth of their employee benefits program.
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to advance your career while achieving a healthy work-life balance. Outstanding benefits like unlimited PTO, flexible schedules and continuing education mean you can strengthen your career while focusing on life beyond work.
As a member of our team, you will work alongside the industry’s most talented experts and innovative technologies as you lead our clients, our company and your career into the future.
Will you join us?
- We have a true team here. When I need help, I know I can count on my team to be there for me. It is a great feeling. They go out of their way to make sure we have a high quality of life, including stepping in and doing the work for people when they get overloaded.
- While public accounting can be a challenging environment with demanding deadlines, I believe that senior management emphasizes that its people come first as the firm’s greatest asset and reward their team with attractive compensation, benefits and professional growth.
- The management and teamwork here is second to none. From the top down, everyone cares for everyone else. Everyone is willing to help wherever they can. Each success is a team success. Management genuinely cares about the work-life balance, which is very important.
- This is a team-based atmosphere. Everyone pitches in and helps out, at all levels. The firm is interested in being proactive and is constantly looking for ways to improve and think outside the box.
- Everyone is valued at Klein Hall as both an employee and as an individual. Management truly cares about your well-being as a person and not just a staff member.
Be a creative partner.
We are far more than a traditional accounting firm. As a member of our team, you are expected to be far more than a traditional accountant.
As a Financial Futurist, you enter a true partnership with our clients. You master their day-to-day operations, learn the complexities of their industry, and discern their company’s long-term mission and short-term objectives. Then, as you navigate each client through the financial future, you use your deep knowledge and creativity to overcome any challenges along the way.
Be a bold innovator.
As a Financial Futurist, you have access to the industry’s most advanced technology – innovations that give your clients a distinct competitive advantage.
From Virtual CFO to cloud-based accounting software, you tap into
industry-leading innovation to strengthen the client’s business for
today, tomorrow, and the financial future ahead.
Be a Financial Futurist.
Proactive. Future-minded. Deeply committed, truly connected, and
genuinely original. As a Financial Futurist, you take ownership of the client’s vision. With creativity, knowledge and innovation, you navigate them through today’s financial universe and tomorrow’s opportunity.
Ready for the future? View our open positions below. Then, complete & submit the contact form.