Public Accounting Construction Manager
JOIN THE NEXT GENERATION OF FINANCIAL FUTURISTS
Become a Public Accounting Construction Manager at Klein Hall.
We are a fast-growing, forward-thinking team of financial consultants, advisors, and leaders. With deep accounting expertise, industry-specific knowledge, and cutting-edge innovations, we navigate our clients through today’s financial universe and tomorrow’s opportunity.
At Klein Hall, you are far more than an “accountant.” You are a creative partner, leveraging your diverse blend of skills to realize our client’s financial goals. You are a bold innovator, elevating our work with the cutting edge of financial technology. And you are a business leader – proactive, future-minded, and connected with our clients’ day-to-day reality.
We are ready for the future. Are you?
What you will gain:
- Work as part of a team to offer high-quality results and solutions
- Gain hands-on experience in providing accounting and business advisory services while working side by side with your team members to increase your knowledge through real-life experience and training
- Our Mentor Program guides you to ensure your unique personal and professional development
- You will work directly with clients in a variety of industries
- We encourage and support your service to community and professional organizations
What you need:
- 6+ years of accounting experience
- CPA status (or progress towards certification)
- Previous public accounting experience
- Ability to be adaptable and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Have a strong desire to learn and develop new skills
- Be engaging and enjoy building relationships
We offer a generous benefit package in addition to:
- State-of-the-art technology and software
- Flexible work schedule
- Casual work environment
- Fully stocked kitchen with free food and drinks
- Paid workshops, training, and professional development
- Frequent firm social activities and team-building outings
- Pet-friendly office
Ready for the future? Start by sending us your résumé and cover letter,
Klein Hall CPAs LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.