Financing is your lifeblood.
You face decisions with no margin for error.
And your business is so unique, a separate section of the IRS tax code is dedicated to its accounting methods.
These are just a few of the reasons you need a Klein Hall CPA. With deep construction experience, our work with area general contractors, subcontractors, homebuilders, and commercial developers means we know our business—and yours.
Core services we provide to set your business apart from the competition:
- Strategies to mitigate taxes, improve cash flow, and increase profitability
- Audit, review and compile financial statements to facilitate the determination of bonding capacity and borrowing limits
- Consulting services on financial, regulatory, and management issues
- Identify, measure, and monitor critical activities on a real-time basis
- Assistance in selecting and maintaining integrated project management and accounting systems
- Provide timely analysis and oversight of internal accounting
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Illinois CPA Society Construction Committee
Let us be a valuable resource for your organization- We understand accounting for builders.