Does your dental practice have a solid financial foundation?
We can help!
Dental accounting is a unique field, which is why at Klein Hall CPA’s we stay up to date on all the latest industry tax codes, including real estate accounting, to make sure you have new opportunities to save money.
Klein Hall CPAs work with all kinds of dentistry professionals including, general dentistry and orthodontists.
We want to help your practice build a solid financial foundation.
We specialize in:
- Tax guidance
- Equipment acquisition planning
- Dental practice valuation
- Dental practice transition services
- New practice start-up
- Comprehensive analysis of operations/systems to develop efficiencies and improve profitability
- Evaluation of pricing procedures and management utilization
- Strategies to mitigate taxes and improve cash flow
- Financial statements customized to the needs of your practice
- Assistance in selecting and maintaining a strong internal cost accounting system
- Identification of critical activities, as well as measuring and monitoring those activities on a real-time basis
- Succession, retirement, and estate planning
- Business advisory services
- QuickBooks training and support
We are here to help so you can focus on your patients’ smiles.