Wouldn’t it be great to see ways to improve operations and increase financial strength?
While many firms offer services to local governments as a side business, Klein Hall CPAs makes local government a priority. We serve on boards and committees of numerous professional, civic, and social organizations, which is why we bring a unique, management-level perspective to your needs.
We offer extensive experience working with local governmental agencies of all sizes including cities and villages, school districts, park districts, water reclamation and sanitary districts, public building commissions, and fire protection districts. Our knowledgeable staff is trained to help improve your organization’s operations, compliance, and financial reporting.
Engaging our services brings insight, expertise, year-round support, and continuity in staff to save you time and resources.
Core services we provide:
- Single audits under OMB Uniform Grant Guidance
- Assistance in budget and tax levy preparation
- Yellow Book and financial statement audits
- Audit preparation assistance
- Policies and procedures development
- Internal control review and system analysis
- Cash flow analysis and forecasts
- Temporary accounting/finance department staffing
- TIF and pension fund reporting
- Food and beverage/alcohol tax audits
- Illinois Government Finance Officers Association
- Illinois Association of School Business Officials
- Illinois CPA Society- Government Report Review Committee
- Government Finance Officers Association
- Government Finance Officers Association Special Review Committee
Let us be a valuable resource for your organization.