Proudly Serving Not-For-Profits.
Are you under continual financial pressure and looking to improve your financial picture but are not sure how to do it? Do you have concerns regarding budgeting and forecasting?
At Klein Hall CPAs we have serviced hundreds of not-for-profits so we understand that your organization has unique needs which is why we stay up to date on all industry standards and provide year-round support. As a firm we are very active in the community and serve on boards and committees of numerous professional, civic, and social organizations which gives us an up-close management-level perspective on the challenges you are facing.
Engaging Klein Hall CPAs includes ongoing year-round support and provides continuity in staff to save you time and resources. We can help you improve your organization’s operations, compliance, and financial strength.
Along with the traditional audit function, Klein Hall CPAs provide special services to our not-for-profit clients including:
- Audit preparation assistance
- Financial statement audits
- Single audits under OMB Uniform Grant Guidance
- Internal control analysis and system analysis
- Tax consulting – Form 990 preparation
- Outsourced accounting
- Virtual CFO services
- Policies and procedures development
- Illinois CPA Society Not-for-Profit Committee
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- AICPA Not-for-Profit Certificate II
Let us be a valuable resource for your organization.