FBAR Filing & Foreign Earned Income Exclusions


If you meet certain requirements, you may qualify for the foreign earned income exclusion, foreign housing exclusion, or the foreign housing deduction. Klein Hall CPAs will guide you through the complexities of exclusions, deductions, exceptions, limits, and filing.


[contact-box]Email or call 630.898.5578 to discuss how we can help.[/contact-box]